The conference invites senior policymakers and health experts from African countries, Europe and the United States with a direct involvement or interest in the definition and evaluation of quality of health care provision to participate in a conference on the following:
- Developments in the field of African healthcare quality improvement and accreditation;
- Development of standards and indicators that constitute quality healthcare in resource-poor settings;
- Alignment and incorporation of regional healthcare standards into an international system;
- Methodologies for technical assistance for upgrading of healthcare facilities;
- Financial models for upgrading of primary healthcare facilities on a pay-for-performance basis.
The structure of the conference
Participation in the conference is by invitation only and will include selected individuals from African countries facing challenges in providing quality primary healthcare facilities and those who can add support to this initiative.
Click here to download full conference program.
The SafeCare Conference will be held in Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC). CTICC is conveniently located in the centre of Cape Town. The physical address is:
1 Lower Long Street
Click here for the map and directions.